Honda Lease Return Center in Edgewater NJ | Acme Motors
Lease End & Vehicle Return Options for the South Shore Area
As your Honda auto lease comes to an end, it's time to start thinking about returning your leased Honda vehicle or exploring a lease purchase. Acme Motors's certified "Honda Lease Return Super Center" provides several vehicle lease end-of-term options. If you've fallen in love with your automobile and you don't want to turn it in, you can apply to purchase your leased Honda vehicle. Or, you might be ready to return your Honda leased vehicle and get a new Honda. Therefore, you'll need to know the steps and procedures involved in returning your leased Honda vehicle and where to return it.
Honda Lease Purchase Options | Acme Motors in Edgewater NJ
As a leased Honda vehicle customer, you have the option to purchase your leased Honda vehicle. With a lease purchase buyout, you won't get charged for excess miles, wear & use, or disposition fees and you get to keep your car.
Simple Steps to Returning Your Leased Honda Vehicle for the South Shore Area
Please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth return of your leased vehicle.
Complete the free vehicle inspection AND maintain a copy of the report for your records.
- You will receive a phone call from the finance company's authorized vehicle lease inspection company to schedule an appointment for a vehicle inspection at your convenience.
- We encourage you to be present at the time of the inspection and maintain a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Report for your records. This will outline any wear and use to the vehicle, if any, that you will be responsible to pay.
Return your vehicle to Acme Motors in Edgewater NJ and complete the Federal Odometer Statement.
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Please note: Acme Motors is an authorized Honda Lease Return location.
- Return your leased car or truck on or before the lease maturity date to avoid incurring additional charges.
- A Lease return specialist at Acme Motors will complete the Federal Odometer Statement indicating the vehicle's ending mileage.
- Please make sure that you and the Lease Return Specialist sign and date the statement.
- Upon return of your leased vehicle, you might be assessed a disposition fee, if outlined in your contract.
Please remember you are fully responsible for your lease until all of the steps outlined above have been completed and the vehicle is returned to Acme Motors near Plymouth, Brockton, Milton, Hanover, Scituate, Hingham, Norwood, Braintree, Quincy and Boston. After your vehicle has been returned, you will receive an End of Term Obligation Letter outlining any charges due to satisfy your lease obligation.
Acme Motors Serving Lease Customers in Plymouth, Brockton, Milton, Hanover, Scituate, Hingham, Norwood, Braintree, Quincy and Boston
At Acme Motors our goal is first rate customer service on every transaction. Even if you do not want to lease or purchase a new Honda or Honda Certified Used Car, we want your lease return. We will make the process easy and painless. We want to be your Honda Dealer of choice for residents living in Plymouth, Brockton, Milton, Hanover, Scituate, Hingham, Norwood, Braintree, Quincy and Boston and the South Shore Area. Call Acme Motors today with any questions. We are here to answer your questions and provide world class service! Acme Motors is located at 1076 River Road in Edgewater NJ 07020. We are a short drive from anywhere in Plymouth, Brockton, Milton, Hanover, Scituate, Hingham, Norwood, Braintree, Quincy and Boston and the South Shore Area.
Make an Inquiry
1076 River Road
Edgewater, NJ 07020
Sales: (888) 555-1212
Service: (888) 555-1234
|Monday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|Monday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||Closed - Closed|
|Monday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Monday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||Closed - Closed|